Collection of Visitor Information on this Site
Links to Other Web Sites
Limitations on Use of Content
All content, data and material contained on this Web site are protected by one or more copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights owned or licensed by us and which are protected under the laws of the State of Minnesota, the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and/or international treaties.
No portion or element of this Web site or any of its content may be copied or retransmitted via any means. This Web site, its content and all related rights shall remain our exclusive property or the property of the licensors of such content unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing. Without our prior written authorization, you may not reproduce, distribute, modify, display, perform, prepare derivative works based on, adapt, repost, or otherwise use the content of this Web site. Use of this Web site does not in any respect whatsoever constitute a grant of any license or other right to use or exploit any of these proprietary rights.
Charges and Fees
You authorize Room & Board and any payment processing service provider we may engage to charge your credit card for any products, or services you purchase through your use of this Web site. You represent and warrant that you are the only one who will use your credit card in connection with this Web site, and you shall be responsible for any and all uses of your credit card. To dispute or cancel any erroneous charge, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
The Room & Board products you purchase through this Web site are subject to Room & Board's "Satisfaction Guarantee" warranty as follows: If you are not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience with Room & Board, you should contact Room & Board at email@example.com and Room & Board will work with you to make it right.
EXCEPT AS NOTED ABOVE WITH RESPECT TO Room & Board'S WARRANTY, THIS WEB SITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, WITH ALL DEFECTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS OR IN ANY DESCRIPTION OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SHALL CONSTITUTE A REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE, BY YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, THAT SUCH USE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THIS WEB SITE OR ANY CONTENT ARE FREE FROM ERRORS, VIRUSES, BUGS, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. FURTHER, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS APPLICABLE OR APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN LOCATIONS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS RELATING TO PRICING, AVAILABILITY, TEXT OR PHOTOGRAPHY. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED OR OFFERED ON THIS WEB SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES, OR THAT THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE BASIS OF ANY INDICATED TERMS OR CONDITIONS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER Room & Board'S OR ITS AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Room & Board's aggregate liability resulting from your use of this Web site exceed Five Dollars ($5.00).
Prohibited Activities and Visitor Obligations
As a visitor to this Web site you shall not:
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international statute, regulation, or law;
- upload, post, use, or otherwise make available any content that is false, misleading, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or content that could otherwise be considered to be objectionable;
- impersonate or use the identity of another person or organization, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or organization;
- engage in any activities or manipulate identifying material to misrepresent the origin of content;
- upload, post, use, or otherwise make available any content that is subject to any disclosure restrictions;
- upload, post, use, or otherwise make available any materials, items, information or content that infringes or otherwise violates any patent, copyright, trademark, or any other proprietary rights;
- upload, post, use or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, including without limitation, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, use or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other corrupt computer code, files or programs that impair the use of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- interfere with or otherwise limit the use of this Web site by other users; or collect, compile, or store personal information about other users of this Web site;
- share your password with anyone else;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, this Web site or the systems resources; accounts; usernames and passwords; servers; or networks connected to or accessible through this Web site or any affiliated or linked sites; or
- use this Web site for commercial purposes.
You agree that you are solely responsible for any content that you upload, post, use, or otherwise make available on this Web site ("User Content"). Although Room & Board has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the User Content or user conduct on this Web site, Room & Board reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit any User Content and to monitor any user conduct on this Web site at any time and for any reason without notice. You are solely responsible for creating backup copies and replacing any of your User Content at your sole cost and expense.
If you use this Web site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Continued Operation, Accessibility, and Maintenance of this Web site
We may modify, change, suspend, terminate or discontinue the operation of this Web site or the provision of any services without notice and we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time, with or without cause.
Submissions to Room & Board
Any and all materials you send or submit to us or a third party provider on this Web site, including, without limitation, comments, suggestions, Product Reviews, User Content, photos, or contest or sweepstakes entries (collectively, "Submissions"), shall become our property; and you hereby transfer, sell, and assign to us all of your right, title, and interest in and to any such Submissions, including without limitation, any and all related copyrights, moral rights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights. To the extent the preceding assignment and transfer is ineffective, you hereby grant Room & Board an exclusive, irrevocable, fully-paid and royalty-free, perpetual, and fully sublicensable and transferable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from, and publicly display and perform such Submission throughout the universe in any media, now known or hereafter devised. We have no obligation of any kind whatsoever to maintain any confidentiality with respect to any such Submissions. Room & Board shall be free to use them for any purpose whatsoever without providing you notice or receiving your consent, and without restriction or compensation.
© Room & Board, Inc. 2007 - 2011 - All Rights Reserved
Last updated: November 30, 2010