Our Essential mattress is our best-selling mattress. It’s crafted from layers of CertiPUR-US® certified foam and encased coils. The hundreds of individually-wrapped coils make this mattress breathable and resistant to partner disturbance while providing classic buoyant support. The layers of foam provide all-night comfort by contouring to your body and reducing tension, and the foam-encased perimeter stabilizes the sleep surface and keeps the edges from dipping. This winning combination of time-tested materials creates a foundation of tried and true comfort that will promote a healthy spine and a restorative sleep.
Like all of our mattresses, the Essential is made in Minnesota with no flame retardant chemicals and does not require a box spring or flipping, just occasional rotating. When it’s delivered, we’ll take away your old mattress for recycling or donation and place your new mattress right on your bed.
Details of Essential Foam & Coil Hybrid Queen Mattress
- Dimensions: 60"w 80"d 10"h
- Mattress Size: Queen
- Features: no-need-to-flip design; non-skid bottom
- Considerations: designed for a modern, low-profile look with our platform beds
- Compatible With: Room & Board adjustable mattress bases
- Delivery Consideration: delivery includes removal and disposal of your old mattress and box spring
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Recycling Fee: some states charge a recycling fee
- Item Number: 090895
- See all photos
- Cover: 100% organic cotton over non-toxic, natural fire-retardant fiber layer
- Comfort Layers: .5" CertiPUR-US� soft foam; 2" CertiPUR-US� convoluted super-soft foam
- Support System: 858 encased coils; 5"w CertiPUR-US� foam-encased perimeter
- Safety: no flame-retardant chemicals are used in our mattresses
- Guarantee: 120-night sleep trial, free exchange or return delivery service
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery