Our Luxury mattress is consistently our highest rated mattress thanks to its layer of CertiPUR-US® certified Serene® foam. While microscopic air capsules in this premium foam keep you cool throughout the night, it responds to your body for a feeling of cradled support that relieves pressure points.
Choose between two styles: Hybrid or Foam. The Hybrid style has a layer of individually wrapped encased coils under the comfort layer of Serene® foam that provides a traditional buoyant feel, extra breathability and supportiveness—plus, it has a foam-encased perimeter that stabilizes the sleep surface and keeps the edges from dipping. The Foam style has a thick layer of CertiPUR-US® certified firm foam under the comfort layer of Serene® foam, which eliminates partner disturbance and stabilizes the sleep surface. Both the Hybrid and Foam styles offer premium, responsive comfort that brings luxury to your sleep experience.
Like all of our mattresses, the Luxury is made in Minnesota with no flame retardant chemicals and does not require a box spring or flipping, just occasional rotating. When it’s delivered, we’ll take away your old mattress for recycling or donation and place your new mattress right on your bed.
Details of Luxury Serene� Foam & Coil Hybrid Queen Mattress
- Dimensions: 60"w 80"d 11"h
- Mattress Size: Queen
- Features: no-need-to-flip design; non-skid bottom
- Considerations: designed for a modern, low-profile look with our platform beds
- Compatible With: Room & Board adjustable mattress bases
- Delivery Consideration: delivery includes removal and disposal of your old mattress and box spring
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Recycling Fee: some states charge a recycling fee
- Item Number: 491119
- See all photos
- Cover: 100% organic cotton over non-toxic, natural fire-retardant fiber layer
- Comfort Layers: .75" CertiPUR-US� super-soft foam; 3" CertiPUR-US� Serene� foam
- Support System: 858 encased coils; 5"w CertiPUR-US� foam-encased perimeter
- Safety: no flame-retardant chemicals are used in our mattresses
- Guarantee: 120-night sleep trial, free exchange or return delivery service
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery