This section of the page contains a carousel that visually displays various linked images one at a time. For screen reader users, these images appear in a list below. Selecting the links changes the main slide visually.
An influential painter of the early 20th century, Qi Baishi specialized in depicting birds, flowers, insects and other elements of nature. Unlike most other Chinese artists of that period, his work shows no trace of Western influence. These are reprints from original woodcut plates that were part of a rare book published in 1952.
- Frame Width: 1"w
- Technique: giclee: intricate spray process of printing that requires high quality document resolution, paper material, ink and printer
- Construction: solid wood frame; mitered corners; archival acid-free mounting materials; shatterproof plexiglass insert
- Wall Mounting: hanging wire
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with plexiglass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Material: archival paperColor: multicolor
- Secondary Material: wood frameFinish: lacquerColor: maple
- Product Origin: made in Ohio
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Numbers:107151 Dragonfly Reproduction (16"w 1.5"d 22"h)052615 Grapes Reproduction (16"w 1.5"d 22"h)271512 Pear Blossom Reproduction (16"w 1.5"d 22"h)998034 Sparrow Reproduction (16"w 1.5"d 22"h)324830 Two Birds Reproduction (16"w 1.5"d 22"h)703909 Yellow Berries Reproduction (16"w 1.5"d 22"h)
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.