These easy-care cutting boards are made from a durable wood fiber composite. The material is extremely knife-friendly—it won’t dull your cutlery—and dishwasher-safe. Crafted by artisans in Wisconsin, these antimicrobial cutting boards are made for daily use and will acquire a patina over time. Plus, you can write on these pieces with chalk, which is great for labeling cheese boards.
Details of Fordham 17w 11d Cutting Board
- Overall: 17"w 11"d .25"h
- Features: dishwasher safe
- Considerations: to prevent knives from dulling, cutting board's soft surface will score with normal usage; to avoid warping, thoroughly dry the surface and store upright on edge; warping can occur if left in wet or damp conditions for long periods of time
- Care: periodically apply Epicurean Board Butter to restore and preserve luster Shop board butter
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 689972
- Material: Richlite®
- Material Detail: Richlite® is a durable wood fiber composite made from wood pulp that is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). It is GREENGUARD®-certified, non-porous and antimicrobial. Dishwasher-safe, this material is heat-resistant to 350 degrees.
- Color: slate
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.