In 1970, Vittorio and Fernanda Giulini started Liola, a family-owned Italian textile company that specialized in women’s knits. With a strong emphasis on playful graphic patterns, their designs were both fashionable and timeless. After closing in 2016, their design archive became available. This is a high-quality reprint of a Liola original.
- Overall: 18"w 2"d 25"h
- Frame Width: 1"w
- Technique: giclee: intricate spray process of printing that requires high quality document resolution, paper material, ink and printer
- Construction: solid wood frame; mitered corners; archival acid-free mounting materials; shatterproof plexiglass insert
- Wall Mounting: hanging wire
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with plexiglass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Material: archival paperColor: multicolor
- Secondary Material: wood frameFinish: lacquerColor: black
- Product Origin: made in Italy
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 969150
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.