Streamlined storage that allows your favorite objects to take center stage, our Staple wall shelf is handcrafted in Minnesota from aluminum for lightweight strength. Skilled metalworkers shape each piece and apply the durable powder-coat finish by hand. The two-tiered design provides double the storage space. Mount several in a row to create a versatile display or hang a single shelf in a smaller area.
This Minneapolis workshop is run by a brother-and-sister duo that carry on their family tradition of superior steel craftsmanship. Skilled metalworkers drill, form and weld carefully selected materials to create beautiful, durable steel pieces.
Details of Staple 35w 6d 7h Double Wall Shelf
- Dimensions: 35"w 6"d 7"h
- Construction: laser-cut, machine-formed
- Features: suitable for damp locations
- Installation: wall shelf instructions
- Includes: color-matched screws, drywall anchors
- Weight Capacity: 20 lbs
- Considerations: if mounting to a surface other than drywall, alternative hardware may be necessary; consult a professional with questions
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 512648
- See all photos
- Material: aluminum
- Color: graphite
- Finish: powder-coat
- Material Description: Our aluminum offers a lighter-weight alternative to steel. Beautiful and durable for both our indoor and outdoor furniture, aluminum is highly resistant to corrosion, scratching and denting.
List of parts
- 24" or 35" Staple Wall Shelf
- wall anchors
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- power drill
- level (optional)
- Mark, drill hole locations on wall.
- Use a #2 Phillips screwdriver to install the wall anchors at marked wall location.
- Place fixture over wall anchor and insert screw with #2 Phillips screwdriver.
- Tighten fixture in-place. Note: Screw self-threads into anchor. Do not over tighten.