Handcrafted by artisans at a family-owned shop in Vermont, the Toland wall clock brings the warmth and character of solid walnut to old-school analog timekeeping. Subtle hour-mark indentations, knurled steel accents on the sides and the leather hanging strap are unique details that lend a homey feel to your entryway, living room, bedroom or kitchen. The Toland wall clock includes a solid walnut peg with a screw and anchor for easy hanging.
Built by Newport was founded in 1963 on the scenic shores of Lake Memphremagog. When many U.S. makers were closing their doors, Built by Newport invested in technology that allowed them to automate certain processes for efficiency while continuing to employ local craftsmen with years of experience.
Details of Toland Wall Clock
- Dimensions: 11.5" diameter 1"d
- Includes: (1) AA battery; solid walnut peg with screw and anchor for easy hanging
- Product Origin: made in Vermont
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 000894
- See all photos
- Material: walnut
- Finish: lacquer
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.
- Secondary Material: Sellare
- Color: smoke