A modern club chair design with a plush, loose back cushion, the Bram chair features a bold, raised flange seam. The chair’s smaller footprint makes it incredibly versatile, while clever proportions ensure it has a roomy seat, despite its smaller scale.See the full Bram collection
Details of Bram Chair
- Dimensions: 28"w 32"d 32"h (34"h with cushion)
- Inside Width: 24"w
- Arm Height: 24"h
- Seat Height: 17"h
- Seat Depth: 22"d
- Leg Height: 4"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: blend-down Cushion details
- Back Cushion: feather and down
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 263172
- See all photos
- Leather: Vento camel
- Leather Type: full top-grain
- Leather Finish: full-aniline
- Leather Description: Vento's high-sheen surface comes from a special finishing process in which the leather is saturated with wax. This luxurious finish exaggerates Vento's color variations and brings out the natural wrinkles, scars and grain patterns of each hide. Designed to take on a patina, this leather grows softer and more distinctive over time.
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free photo card
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.