Gabriel Belgeonne, born in 1935, is a Belgian artist known for his work in engraving, lithography, painting and drawing. His interest in the abstract blends with his broad artistic background to form this elusive yet captivating artwork. This piece is set against archival-quality paper enclosed in a solid walnut frame.
- Overall: 51"w 2"d 41"h
- Frame Width: 1"w
- Technique: serigraphy: similar to silkscreening, but with finer quality silk and materials that requires each layer to be pressed separately and dried before applying the next, for a more detailed and textural result
- Construction: solid wood frame; mitered corners; archival acid-free mounting materials; shatterproof plexiglass insert
- Wall Mounting: hanging wire
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with plexiglass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Material: archival paperColor: multicolor
- Secondary Material: solid walnut frameFinish: lacquer
- Product Origin: made in Belgium
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 951000
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.