This section of the page contains a carousel that visually displays various linked images one at a time. For screen reader users, these images appear in a list below. Selecting the links changes the main slide visually.
- Features: solid wood with wood veneer, natural beauty, rich brown tones
Inspired by Asian design details, our Berkeley end table has elegant design details you'll enjoy every day like a unique solid wood base, flush sides and distinctive slab pulls. Handcrafted by North Dakota woodworkers, this piece is meant to be an enduring part of your home.
- Overall: 15"w 30"d 22"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 3"h
- Space Between Legs: 12.5"w 27.5"d
- Leg Thickness: 1.25"w
- Drawer Interior: (1) 10.25"w 17"d 4"h
- Drawer Details: full-extension ball-bearing glides; lacquered interior; 100-lb capacity
- Drawer Construction: solid wood front; Baltic birch plywood sides; dovetail joinery; wood veneer bottom
- Hardware Hole Spacing: 2" center to center
- Considerations: do not sit or stand on the table surface
- Product Weight: 44 lbs.
- Product Origin: made in North Dakota
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 664946
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.