Call for Pricing
- Features: solid wood, natural beauty, golden honey tones
Call for pricing
$99 full-service delivery
Unlimited items per trip, free returns.
Expertly crafted from U.S.-sourced solid wood, the sculptural legs feature an oil-and-wax finish to highlight the wood’s grain pattern. A firm but comfortable seat appears to float within the frame. This Danish-inspired ottoman is the perfect companion to our Jonas chair.
This section of the page contains a carousel that visually displays various linked images one at a time. For screen reader users, these images appear in a list below. Selecting the links changes the main slide visually.
- Overall: 22"w 15"d 15"h
- Inside Width: 19"w
- Seat Height: 15"h
- Leg Height: 12"h
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with
- Cushion Style: attached seat
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam
- Certification: CertiPUR-US® certified foam
Wrapped foam cushion: high-resiliency foam core, wrapped in fiber and covered by ticking
- Leather: Vento ivoryLeather Type: full top-grainLeather Finish: full-anilineFeatures: Full-aniline
- Secondary Finish: oil-and-wax
- Approximate Product Weight: 26 lbs.
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10010320
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard