Plimode features a clean, sweeping look that's complemented by innovative design. One lever controls the back recline and tension, so you can simply slide the lever to find your best comfort. Its multi-density foam seat cushion offers soft support for thighs and a firmer support in the back to keep weight evenly distributed throughout your workday. Plimode's unique and innovative construction offers superior comfort in a light, slim profile and additional support with curved armrests.See the full Plimode collection
Details of Plimode� Office Chair
- Dimensions: 24"w 22.5"d 36-41"h
- Armrest Height: 7.5"h
- Seat Height: 17-21"h
- Armrest Details: fixed height, move with backrest for dynamic support
- Seat Details: adjustable height; multi-density foam cushion; softer in front for thigh comfort, firmer in back for support
- Back Details: easily adjustable reclining tension; breathable inner mesh structure
- Caster Details: soft plastic casters ideal for hard floors, like wood, tile or cement; also suitable for carpeted floors
- Construction: ergonomically designed to promote healthy posture See features and benefits
- Certification: Okamura Plimode� is GREENGUARD Certified� for low chemical emissions; meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2017 standards for commercial use
- Assembly: In-home Delivery includes assembly; unassembled via UPS Shipping
- Product Origin: made in Japan
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 963923
- See all photos
- Material: fabric
- Color: light grey
- Secondary Material: polished aluminum
- Additional Material: plastic
- Color: white
- This chair’s inner mesh structure provides comfort and breathability. Reclining capabilities reduce stress on your back and encourage movement throughout your workday.
- Armrests offer extra support throughout the workday to reduce strain on your upper arms and neck. This chair has fixed armrests that move with the backrest for dynamic support.
- The multi-density foam seat cushion is softer in front and firmer in back to minimize pressure on your thighs and knees to ensure lasting comfort and proper circulation in your legs.
- Tension control regulates the effort required to recline. This is an especially helpful feature if the chair will be used by multiple people, as it can be adjusted to accommodate personal preferences.
Adjustable Seat Height
- This is a great feature if the chair will be used by multiple people or at more than one work surface. Position your seat height so thighs are parallel to the floor and feet are flat for healthy circulation in your legs.
- This chair features soft plastic casters that are ideal for hard floors, like wood, tile or cement and are also suitable for carpeted floors.