Call for pricing
Create a warm outdoor gathering place for your friends and family with our Adara outdoor fire table. Sleek and modern, Adara is crafted in Wisconsin from durable powder-coated steel by a family-owned company of metalworkers. Each fire table includes a protective cover.
- Overall: 49"w 31"d 20"h
- Features: adjustable flame control; leveling feet; flush-mount lid protects burner and extends table surface; 18" gas line that connects to hidden 20-pound propane tank (not included); access compartment with hidden door
- Includes: decorative lava rocks; weather-resistant cover
- Considerations: do not use on wood surfaces without ceramic, concrete or metal tiles underneath for protection; LP tank (not included) has a 11-33 hour burn time per tank depending on the height of the flame; table surface may be hot during and after use; convert this propane fire table to natural gas with the Adara Natural Gas Conversion Kit #2 (external connection to source of fuel is required; conversion kit must be installed by a certified natural gas technician)
- Restrictions: be sure to check your local city, county and state ordinances before purchasing and using a propane or natural gas fire table
- Compatible With: 3) 20lb boxes of glass filler for outdoor fire tables Shop this item
- Safety Certifications: CSA Certified
- Approximate Product Weight: 132 lbs.
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Instructions: propane fire table assembly & owners manual PDF
- Product Origin: made in Wisconsin
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 535304