The perfect centerpiece, Villa’s pattern gives a nod to India’s influence on traditional kilim rugs. Intricate patterns and evolving medallions decorate this rug and are united by the muted colors. Villa is flat-woven by hand in India from a blend of soft woolen yarns and undyed jute, giving it added durability and a unique, slightly varied high-low texture.
Details of Villa 6'x9' Rug
- Overall: 6'w 9'l
- Features: ideal for high-traffic areas
- Pile Height: .25"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns; ends knotted with fringe
- Construction: flat weave; hand-woven
- Consideration: rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Product Origin: made in India
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 644213
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.