Inspired by geometric patterns and historic architecture of the Aztec era, our hand-knotted Tulum rug features a timeless design and is crafted using time-honored techniques from 100% wool. Enjoy the dense, plush feel of this rug and its artful fringe ends.
Please note that shedding is a natural occurrence in high-quality wool rugs, but will decrease over time. The amount of shedding will depend on the traffic pattern and use of your rug.
- Dimensions: 6'w 9'l
- Features: variegated color created from a natural dyeing technique; ideal for high-traffic areas
- Pile Height: .5"h
- Edge Detail: self-bound with matching yarns; ends knotted with fringe
- Construction: hand-knotted
- Density: 32 knots per square inch
- Consideration: shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Material: 100% woolColor: taupeFinish: hand washed
- Approximate Product Weight: 30 lbs.
- Product Origin: made in India
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 320875