Small Entryway Ideas
Create an organized and beautiful small entryway with our helpful design ideas.
- A small bench, ottoman or stool in your entryway is the perfect place to slip your shoes on and off.
- Our benches with shelves or cubbies provide easy shoe storage for everyone's favorite kicks.
- Storage ottomans provide comfortable seating and have plenty of interior storage for entryway extras like hats, gloves or leashes.
Storage Cabinets and Console Tables
- Give your keys and mail a place to land with an entryway console cabinet or table.
- Small cabinets provide the function of a table with plenty of interior storage.
- Even a small, narrow console table can be enough to anchor your space and provide a place to set things down.
Add a photo or small piece of art to set the tone of a welcoming home.
- An entryway rug is a necessity. It's a landing zone for shoes and a visual cue of where the entryway starts and stops.
- We love 2'x3' rugs and runner rugs for small entryways.
- Flatweave indoor-outdoor rugs provide the durability and cleanability necessary for high-traffic entryways.
- Our hand-knotted wool rugs are exceptionally durable and provide a luxurious layer of beauty for your home's front door.
Pick the perfect entryway rug size with our custom rug sizes.
Entryway Organization and Mirrors
- Hooks are a must in small entryways. Add wall hooks or coat racks to hang coats, purses, backpacks and more.
- Get shoes off the floor with a wall-mounted shoe rack.
- Corral entryway odds and ends with baskets for your shelves, closet or cubbies.
- It's always nice to check your look before you go with an entryway mirror.
Keep track of your keys with our modern trays.
Small Spaces, Big Ideas
See all of our small space design tips and learn how to make the most of minimal square footage.
Free Small Space Design Advice
Room & Board Design Associates are small space experts. Take advantage of our free design services online, over the phone or at one of our stores.