- Inspired by mid-century upholstery textures, Orla is a soft, thick boucle with cozy appeal. This substantial fabric provides visual depth and a handspun look, while polypropylene fibers make Orla durable and stain resistant. Appropriate for any scale of furniture, a hint of luster helps this fabric walk the line between casual and sophisticated.
- Family friendly
- Fade resistant
- Fabric Content: 75% polypropylene, 25% polyester
- Woven In: United States
- Application: indoor upholstery
- Certification: ACT® contract grade
- Flammability: Pass CA TB 117-2013 Sect. 1
- Cleaning Code: SW, solvent or water based, see care instructions
- Price Group: Group 1
- Fabric Type: Boucle is a textured fabric created by weaving together curly, knotted yarns. Boucle fabrics are soft to the touch and have looped, nubby surfaces that resist wrinkling and camouflage signs of wear.
- Stain-repellent Finish: no
- Fabric Direction: railroaded
- Crocking: dry 5, wet 5
- Colorfastness: 4
- Pilling: 5
- Abrasion: 50,000 Wyzenbeek double rubs. Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan.
- ACT® Performance: