- This soft, heathered boucle is made from eco-friendly, upcycled polypropylene fibers. A Revolution® Performance Fabric with GREENGUARD Gold Certification®, Tepic's durability and stain resistance make it a family friendly choice that's also suitable for commercial environments.
- Family friendly
- Dog friendly
- Fade resistant
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene
- Woven In: United States
- Application: indoor upholstery
- Certification: GREENGUARD Gold Certified® Revolution® Performance Fabric; ACT® contract grade
- Flammability: Pass CA TB 117-2013 Sect. 1
- Cleaning Code: SW, solvent or water based, diluted bleach cleanable, see care instructions
- Price Group: Group 1
- Fabric Type: Boucle is a textured fabric created by weaving together curly, knotted yarns. Boucle fabrics are soft to the touch and have looped, nubby surfaces that resist wrinkling and camouflage signs of wear.
- Stain-repellent Finish: no
- Fabric Direction: railroaded
- Crocking: dry 5, wet 5
- Colorfastness: 5
- Pilling: 4
- Abrasion: 30,000 Wyzenbeek double rubs. Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan.
- ACT® Performance: