General Adjustable Bed Care
- Because dust and dirt cause faster wear, we recommend vacuuming regularly with an upholstery attachment.
How to Spot Clean Adjustable Beds
- For spot cleaning of the fabric, wipe area gently with a lightly damp sponge.
- Treat stains immediately for best results. Blot up as much of the spill as possible with a clean, dry, white cloth. Don't rub.
- Blot the stain with a clean, dry, white cloth, working from the outer edge to the center of the stain. A soft bristle brush may be used to remove deeper stains. Brush gently to avoid scratching.
- Dry in shade away from direct heat.
- For large or persistent stains, contact an in-home professional cleaning company.