The Element Disc™ by Humanscale® uses innovative Thin Film LED Technology™, offering seven levels of brightness – from nightlight level to bright reading light—with just a pinch of the light head. It also features a sensor that turns the lamp on or off when someone enters or leaves the area. The optional power base includes a grounded power outlet and a USB 2.0 port. When you’re not using the Element Disc™, you can fold the lamp head onto the base to save space. Now that’s smart lighting.
This section of the page contains a carousel that visually displays various linked images one at a time. For screen reader users, these images appear in a list below. Selecting the links changes the main slide visually.
- Overall: 20"w 8"d 18"h
- Shade Dimensions: 5" diameter
- Base Dimensions: 8" diameter
- Bulb: integrated LED board
- Lumens: 330
- Kelvin & CRI: 3000K (soft white light); 80 CRI (or above)
- Average Rated Hours: 50,000
- Features: pivoting arm; counterbalanced one-touch position; on/off occupancy sensor
- Cord Detail: 7'; clear plastic
- Dimmer: full-range; located on lamp head
- Switch Details: located on socket
- Dimmable: yes
- 3-way: no
- Lighting Certification: ETL listed
- Type: task
- Considerations: LED board is not replaceable
- Material: plasticColor: black
- Approximate Product Weight: 6 lbs.
- Product Origin: made in China
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 763140
Ideas & Advice
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.