Mid-century styling meets modern comfort in the Jasper leather ottoman. Tapered legs give Jasper a light profile and the smaller-scale frame won’t overwhelm your space.See the full Jasper collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as very soft seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of to , this product rates as seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of to , this product rates as seat height level.
Details of Jasper 34w 25d 18h Ottoman
- Dimensions: 34"w 25"d 18"h
- Leg Height: 7"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: blend-down Cushion details
- Cushion Style: attached seat
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 654306
- See all photos
- Leather: Lecco pewter
- Leather Type: top-grain
- Leather Finish: semi-aniline
- Leather Description: Lecco offers a classic, natural look with the practical benefits of a semi-aniline finish. A lustrous oil-and-wax treatment enhances unique wrinkles, scars and grain patterns, while a protective coating shields against spills. Thick and buttery, Lecco is designed to show wear and become softer and more distinctive with age.
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free photo card
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, feathers and down, encased in down-proof ticking
- Offers widely-appealing, relaxed comfort
- Offers a casual look
- Will soften and settle with use; some feather loss is normal
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.