- Inspired by a leather satchel found in an antique shop in Italy, Palermo features beautiful natural markings with an oiled finish. This full-aniline leather has a smooth, soft grain and impressive durability.
- Leather Type: top-grain
- Leather Finish: full-aniline
- Tanned In: Italy
- Application: indoor upholstery, residential use
- Considerations: dye-lot may vary
- Flammability: Pass CA TB 117-2013 Sect. 1
- Price Group: Group 2
About Leather Type:Top-grain leather is made from the outermost layer of the hide, which is valued for its strength and softness. Considered the best leather for upholstered furniture, top-grain leather is buffed or sanded to create a consistent texture or minimally corrected for a natural look.
About Finish:Think of full-aniline leather as fully natural. The hides are dyed all the way through but are minimally processed in order to preserve natural variations in color and texture. Full-aniline leathers are designed to show signs of use and develop a beautiful patina over time.