- Vento's luxurious finish brings out the natural wrinkles, scars and grain patterns of each hide. Designed to take on a patina, this leather grows softer and more distinctive over time. Carbon neutral through a verified offset program.
- Leather Type: full top-grain
- Leather Finish: full-aniline
- Tanned In: Italy
- Application: indoor upholstery, residential use
- Considerations: dye-lot may vary
- Flammability: Pass CA TB 117-2013 Sect. 1
- Price Group: Group 2
About Leather Type:Full top-grain leather is made from the outermost layer of the hide, which is valued for its softness and strength. Considered the best leather for upholstered furniture, full top-grain leather is not buffed or sanded, resulting in a more natural look.
About Finish:Think of full-aniline leather as fully natural. The hides are dyed all the way through but are minimally processed in order to preserve natural variations in color and texture. Full-aniline leathers are designed to show signs of use and develop a beautiful patina over time.