Our adjustable beds are the slimmest on the market and fit any Room & Board bed frame. This means they won’t change the look of your bed—just the function.
Using the adjustable base is easy: a remote control lets you choose unlimited head and leg positions for the ideal support for sleeping, reading, watching TV and more. Two customizable positions let you save your favorites on the remote. The bed shifts backward, minimizing the distance between the bed and the wall, so you don't lose any space.
The preprogrammed Zero G position elevates your legs above your heart while slightly raising your head and shoulders to take pressure off the spine. And the auto-flat setting returns the bed to its default position.
- Dimensions: 59"w 79.5"d 3.5"h
- Mattress Size: queen adjustable base supports queen-size mattress
- Adjustment Features: head and foot operate independently; automatic head-tilt; two customizable positions; pre-programmed with zero gravity and auto-flat positions
- System Features: silent drive motor; lift capacity - 650 lbs; power outage protection (requires 2 9-volt batteries, not included); zero standby power system (does not draw power while not in use)
- Considerations: no box spring required when used on our platform beds
- Construction: steel frame; fabric-covered plastic composite decking
- Care: adjustable bed instructions
- Includes: wireless remote control
- Installation: plug in; surge protector recommended; adjustable bed owner's manual PDF
- Compatible With: Essential, Luxury and Natural mattresses
- Recycling Fee: some states charge a recycling fee
- Cover: 100% polyester
- Safety: no-pinch gravity release
- Material: steelColor: black
- Secondary Material: fabricColor: black
- Product Weight: 210 lbs.
- Product Origin: made in China
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 572537
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.