Our classic Parsons kids' bed features natural steel with subtle weld marks that showcase the craftsmanship of the Minnesota artisans who build each one by hand. This bed is made to last a lifetime, so when your child makes the transition from home to on their own, this bed is ready to travel with them. Choose the Tall profile for greater clearance between the side rails and the floor. Twin sizes available in standard profile only.
- Overall: 40"w 80"d 43"h
- Headboard Height: 43"h
- Footboard Height: 23"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 12.5"h
- Underbed Clearance: 40"w 76"d 11"h
- Mattress Space: 39"w 76"d
- Frame Width: 2"w
- Construction: benchmade natural steel frame with hand-welded joinery
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 10 steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; box spring not recommended; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.