Mid-century details like solid wood turned and tapered legs and beveled edges lend an air of refinement to the Grove storage collection. Crafted by Pennsylvania woodworkers, Grove features an oil-and-wax finish that enhances the natural grain pattern of every panel of its solid wood construction.
The Grove armoire is available in several sizes and configurations so you can find the perfect storage solution for your space.See the full Grove collection
We partner with artisans and workshops across the country
Details of Grove 36w 22d 68h Armoire
- Dimensions: 36"w 22"d 68"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 5.5"h
- Space Between Legs: 25.5"w 14.25"d
- Case Construction: benchmade solid wood with unfinished wood veneer back Construction details
- Drawer Construction: solid wood front; Baltic birch plywood sides; wood veneer bottom; dovetail joinery
- Drawer Detail: 3/4 extension ball-bearing glides; hand sanded, unfinished interior; 100-lb capacity
- Drawer Interior: (1) 32.75"w 16.75"d 7.5"h
- Door Construction: solid wood
- Door Details: non-adjustable hinges; opens 180 degrees
- Space Behind Doors: (1) 35"w 20.25"d 47.25"h
- Shelves: three adjustable wood
- Features: one removable wardrobe bar
- Includes: 4 oz bottle of Satin Wax; anti-tip safety hardware
- Certification: meets voluntary ASTM F2057-14 anti-tip safety standard for clothing storage units over 30" high See more
- Product Origin: made in Pennsylvania
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 341275
- See all photos
- Wood: walnut See full material details
- Finish: oil-and-wax
- Wood: walnut See full material details
- Finish: oil-and-wax
- Material Description: Walnut adds timeless depth and character to your room. Even after walnut is harvested and made into furniture, it continues to be a living, breathing material that responds to its environment - it expands and contracts with changes in humidity and also changes color over time as it's exposed to air, sunlight and wear. New walnut starts as a dark chocolate brown and beautifully ages to lighter brown or honey color over time.
- Colors may vary depending on your monitor and printer. For color accuracy, request a swatch.
Receive unlimited items for only $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Plus enjoy free UPS shipping on hundreds of select items. Learn more: www.roomandboard.com/delivery
GROVE CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
Each Grove piece is constructed one at a time by an expert artisan. The entire case is reinforced with time-tested joinery, built and assembled by hand and then hand sanded and finished before it comes to you as a fully assembled piece. Our commitment to benchmade construction ensures you receive furniture that's built to last a lifetime.
We source our solid woods within the U.S., which has some of the strictest forestry standards in the world. Every board is hand selected for color consistency and strategically placed to create a cohesive appearance. The natural markings of the wood make each Grove piece one of a kind. Grove is constructed entirely from solid wood, except for the back panel and drawer boxes. Exterior back panels are unfinished wood veneer, while visible interior backs are finished wood veneer that matches the piece.
Every Grove piece is finished with oil and wax, which is designed to highlight grain patterns and bring out the natural luster of the wood. Artisans apply this rich finish by hand and lightly buff the surface for a subtle sheen. The oil moisturizes and seals the wood and the wax offers a layer of light protection. We recommend applying our Satin Wax annually to maintain your Grove furniture.
Drawers and Glides
Each drawer front is solid wood and perfectly aligned within the frame of the piece. The drawer boxes have Baltic birch plywood sides connected with dovetail joinery and a wood veneer bottom. Ball-bearing glides function smoothly even when the drawer is filled to its 100-pound capacity. Drawer interiors are hand sanded for a smooth feel and left unfinished.
Doors, Shelves and Hardware
All doors are built from solid wood and precisely inset within the frame of the cabinet. Concealed, fully adjustable hinges open 110 degrees and give you the option to adjust the door alignment for perfect functionality through years of use. Interior latches keep doors securely closed. Some Grove pieces feature sliding solid wood doors with hidden hardware for nearly effortless functionality. Shelves are made from solid wood and rest on adjustable steel pins. We designed the mid-century-inspired solid wood base and knobs exclusively for the Grove collection.
More items in the Grove Collection
Our Promise to You
Start to Finish
We treat you the way we would like to be treated, from shopping and ordering to delivery and long-term service.
More than 90% of our products are manufactured in America using quality U.S. and imported materials. Working with family-owned companies around the country allows us to bring you the best craftsmanship and fastest delivery with the least environmental impact. It also means you get furniture with a story you'll be proud to share.
Free design services
Our Design Associates put their product expertise and passion for home design into helping you create a functional and inspiring space. Their design help is always available to you for free.
The best price every day
We set our prices on December 26 and guarantee them for a full year so you can take the time you need to find the pieces that work for you. No discount codes, no flash sales. We give you our best price every day.
Unlimited Items for
One Flat Rate
Receive unlimited items for $99 within 100 miles of our stores or $139 anywhere else in the contiguous United States. Small home decor items ship for free via UPS.
Our respectful Delivery Associates take care of every detail. Furniture arrives fully assembled and is placed exactly where you want it with no packaging left behind.
Free Returns and Exchanges
We offer free return or exchange delivery service on any item you buy from us. We understand that it can take a few days to a few weeks to determine if your new furniture will work for you. We encourage you to return or exchange items in a timely manner because damage or wear will result in an adjustment to your final refund.
We stand behind the quality of our products and the prices we charge. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase or any part of your experience, just let us know. We’re here to help.