Expertly tailored details elevate the Holmes sofa from retro to refined. Enjoy the classic look of welted seams and double rows of button tufts on the T-shaped back. Narrow arms and delicate tapered legs complete the elegant feel, while supportive cushions and a just-right seat depth make this sofa comfortable as well as graceful.See the full Holmes collection
Discover if this seating will be comfortable for you.
Seat ComfortFor a scale of soft to firm, this product rates as medium firm seat comfort level.
Seat DepthFor a scale of shallow to deep, this product rates as medium depth seat depth level.
Seat HeightFor a scale of low to high, this product rates as medium high seat height level.
Details of Holmes 89" Sofa
- Dimensions: 89"w 35"d 32"h (32"h with cushion)
- Inside Width: 81"w
- Arm Height: 25"h
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Seat Depth: 23"d
- Leg Height: 8"h
- Legs: all are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with sinuous coil suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: wrapped foam Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: 3 seat, loose; tight back
- Delivery Consideration: oversized item; measure your space for fit Printable instructions
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in Virginia
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 984481
- See all photos
- Fabric: Sumner linen
- Fabric Content: 100% polypropylene
- Fabric Description: Sumner looks like classic linen, but its upcycled polypropylene yarns make it highly durable and stain resistant. A Revolution� Performance Fabric with GREENGUARD Gold Certification�, kids, pets, stains and sun are no match for this timeless, inviting fabric.
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free photo card
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam core wrapped in fiber padding, encased in ticking
- Offers a structured, supportive sit
- Creates a neat, tailored appearance
- Will soften with use, but designed to retain its shape
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A sinuous coil suspension consists of s-shaped metal springs that are stretched across the frame. The coils are securely attached with clips that allow the metal to flex while still remaining supportive. Because each coil is independently attached to the frame, you'll barely feel it when someone sits down next to you.