- Enjoy a linen-like look with the easy care of synthetic fibers. Tonal variations give depth to Destin's slightly textured weave that looks at home on pieces of any size. Prominent slub yarns run horizontally in this soft and comfortable fabric.
- Family friendly
- Fade resistant
- Fabric Content: 60% polyester, 40% Olefin
- Woven In: United States
- Application: indoor upholstery
- Certification: ACT® contract grade
- Flammability: Pass CA TB 117-2013 Sect. 1
- Cleaning Code: W, water based, see care instructions
- Price Group: Group 1
- Fabric Type: Jacquards are intricately woven fabrics that showcase multi-colored patterns and detailed designs. Named for the inventor of the loom used to make them, jacquard fabrics often have a slightly raised texture.
- Stain-repellent Finish: no
- Fabric Direction: railroaded
- Crocking: dry 4, wet 3
- Colorfastness: 4
- Pilling: 3
- Abrasion: 33,000 Wyzenbeek double rubs. Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan.
- ACT® Performance: