- With its soft feel, excellent durability and appealing texture, Tatum is one of our most popular fabrics. Two contrasting colors of micro-boucle yarns highlight Tatum's pronounced texture, and also help disguise stains and wear. Tatum is a great choice for both small and large upholstery frames.
- Family friendly
- Dog friendly
- Fade resistant
- Fabric Content: 64% polyester, 36% acrylic
- Woven In: United States
- Application: indoor upholstery
- Certification: ACT® contract grade
- Flammability: Pass CA TB 117-2013 Sect. 1
- Cleaning Code: S, solvent based, see care instructions
- Price Group: Group 3
- Fabric Type: Boucle is a textured fabric created by weaving together curly, knotted yarns. Boucle fabrics are soft to the touch and have looped, nubby surfaces that resist wrinkling and camouflage signs of wear.
- Stain-repellent Finish: no
- Fabric Direction: railroaded
- Crocking: dry 4, wet 3
- Colorfastness: 4
- Pilling: 4
- Abrasion: 50,000 Wyzenbeek double rubs. Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan.
- ACT® Performance: