Using the sea as a major focus of her work, Brussels-born artist Chantal Talbot exhibits paintings and sculptures worldwide. This series features soft, ethereal compositions complemented by a neutral palette of silver, cream and gray. Framed in solid wood and glass, these are archival-quality serigraphy reprints of the original works.
- Overall: 41"w 1"d 41"h
- Frame Width: 1.5"w
- Technique: serigraphy: similar to silkscreening, but with finer quality silk and materials that requires each layer to be pressed separately and dried before applying the next, for a more detailed and textural result
- Construction: solid wood frame; mitered corners; archival acid-free mounting materials; shatterproof plexiglass insert
- Glazing Material: plexiglass
- Wall Mounting: includes WallBuddies™ hanging hardware
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with plexiglass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Material: archival paperColor: grey
- Secondary Material: solid wood frameFinish: lacquerColor: white
- Product Origin: made in Belgium
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 567019
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.