Sit with family and friends for as long as you like—the extreme comfort of our Cora chair invites you to linger at the table. The soft curves of the wraparound back highlight the thin tapered legs and welted fabric.See the full Cora collection
Details of Cora Side Chair
- Dimensions: 22"w 21"d 35"h
- Inside Width: 18"w
- Seat Height: 18"h
- Seat Depth: 18"d
- Leg Height: 14"h
- Legs: none are removable
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with webbing seat suspension Construction details
- Seat Cushion: foam & fiber Cushion details
- Back Cushion: foam and fiber
- Cushion Style: tight seat; tight back
- Certification: meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2017 standards for commercial use
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 367314
- See all photos
- Fabric: Tatum spice
- Fabric Content: 64% polyester, 36% acrylic
- Fabric Description: With its soft feel, excellent durability and appealing texture, Tatum is one of our most popular fabrics. Two contrasting colors of micro-boucle yarns highlight Tatum's pronounced texture, and also help disguise stains and wear. Tatum is a great choice for both small and large upholstery frames.
- Leg Finish: charcoal
- Order free photo card
Foam and fiber
- Eco-friendly, high-resiliency foam topped with a layer of fiber padding
- Offers a structured, even sit
- Creates a tight, streamlined silhouette
- Designed to retain its shape with minimal maintenance
Made to the same high standards as all of our furniture, each one of our upholstery frames is built to last.
Kiln-dried, engineered hardwood
We use kiln-dried, engineered hardwood in all of our upholstery frames. Often used for structural beams, engineered hardwood is made by pressing thin layers of solid wood together. Kiln-drying removes moisture, minimizing seasonal expansion and contraction. This stable hardwood material resists warping and cracking for lasting durability.
We reinforce every joint in our frames for added stability. Precision-cut parts interlock like puzzle pieces and are reinforced with eco-friendly glues, screws or staples and corner blocks. Reinforced joinery ensures your seating holds together, even with years of frequent use.
A webbing suspension is made by interweaving strips of nylon material to create a resilient platform. The elasticized webbing is securely attached to the wood frame with staples. Webbing suspensions are ideal for thin-profile styles that require maximum support in minimal space.