Handcrafted in Minnesota from sturdy recycled natural steel, each Architecture kids’ bed has subtle weld marks and slight color variations that make it unique. Reading in bed is extra comfortable with the upholstered headboard.
- Overall: 40"w 80"d 76"h
- Headboard Height: 48"h
- Footboard Height: 13"h
- Floor to Bottom of Mattress: 12.5"h
- Underbed Clearance: 40"w 76"d 11"h
- Mattress Space: 39"w 76"d
- Legs: none are removable
Will it Fit?Measuring for delivery PDF
- Construction: benchmade hand-welded natural steel frame with fully padded upholstered headboard
- Includes: complete bed frame and mattress support system; mattress not included
- Mattress Support: slats; eliminates the need for a box spring or foundation; platform boards available for mattresses requiring a solid surface
- Mattress Support Details: 10 steel 2"w 1"h slats
- Considerations: bed designed for a mattress only; box spring not recommended; mattress height of 13" or shorter creates the ideal bed proportions; shop our mattresses for a perfect fit
- Secondary Material: natural steelSecondary Finish: lacquerMaterial Description: Our recycled natural steel is sustainably sourced in the U.S. from 99% recycled raw materials and hand-selected for consistent color and texture. Hand-welding can create unique markings, as well as color change, due to the heating and shaping of the steel. Subtle variations in color, along with the individuality of each craftsperson's work, ensure that no two pieces are alike.
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Delivery Consideration: oversized item; measure your space for fit Printable instructions
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly Instructions for future reference
- Product Origin: made in Minnesota
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10010739
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.