Our Truxel tables are made from reclaimed redwood trees that once grew along Truxel Road in the Natomas neighborhood of Sacramento. After our partner Urban Wood Rescue reclaims these trees, the slabs are sent to Wood From The Hood, a family-owned wood shop who finishes each table with complementary butterfly joints. Though there are only 100 tables between our Truxel and Wheatland collections, the carbon captured in this wood is equivalent to keeping a car off the road for 2.8 years. Each table is a piece of sustainable furniture that shows its unique history with marks and knots, plus a code branded on the bottom that denotes the tree’s original location along Truxel Road.
Details of Truxel 36-38 diam 16h Coffee Table
- Base Construction: hand-welded
- Considerations: do not sit or stand on the table surface
- Material: reclaimed redwood
- Material Detail: Our reclaimed wood comes from old barns, row houses and urban forests around the United States. A sustainable alternative to logging, this reclaimed wood is revitalized to highlight its unique beauty. Redwood is extremely strong and can feature dramatic color variation from pale honey to rich umber all in one piece of wood. Over time, little to no color change will occur.
- Finish: lacquer
- Secondary Material: steel
- Color: graphite
- Finish: powder-coat
- Powder-coat finish care
- Product Origin: made in California
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 548839
Dimensions of Truxel 36-38 diam 16h Coffee Table
- Overall: 36-38" diameter 16"h
- Top Thickness: 4"h
- Floor to Bottom Clearance: 7.75"h
- Leg Thickness: .625"w
Will it Fit?Measuring for delivery PDF
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.