This section of the page contains a carousel that visually displays various linked images one at a time. For screen reader users, these images appear in a list below. Selecting the links changes the main slide visually.
Featuring strong colors and shapes, the Orphism art movement was cofounded by Robert Delaunay. With bold colors, Delaunay experimented with abstraction using tone, depth and pattern. Reproduced in a serigraph, it makes a striking statement in your home.
- Overall: 41"w 1.5"d 41"h
- Frame Width: 1"w
- Technique: serigraphy: similar to silkscreening, but with finer quality silk and materials that requires each layer to be pressed separately and dried before applying the next, for a more detailed and textural result
- Construction: solid wood frame; mitered corners; archival acid-free mounting materials; shatterproof plexiglass insert
- Wall Mounting: hanging wire
- Care: wipe with damp cloth, dry immediately; clean insert with plexiglass cleaner sprayed onto cloth
- Material: archival paperFinish: lacquer
- Secondary Material: archival paperColor: multicolor
- Product Origin: made in Belgium
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 317022
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.