- Our Declan fabric's soft boucle texture makes it a timeless, comfortable choice for any space. Declan is woven from 58% recycled polyester, with 44 recycled plastic bottles in every yard. This U.S.-made fabric brings excellent durability to your home or business thanks to its ACT® contract-grade rating and ability to be cleaned with diluted bleach.
- Family friendly
- Fade resistant
- Fabric Content: 58% post-consumer recycled polyester, 42% polyester
- Woven In: United States
- Application: indoor upholstery
- Certification: ACT® contract grade
- Flammability: Pass CA TB 117-2013 Sect. 1
- Cleaning Code: SW, solvent or water based, diluted bleach cleanable, see care instructions
- Price Group: Group 3
- Fabric Type: Boucle is a textured fabric created by weaving together curly, knotted yarns. Boucle fabrics are soft to the touch and have looped, nubby surfaces that resist wrinkling and camouflage signs of wear.
- Stain-repellent Finish: no
- Fabric Direction: railroaded
- Crocking: dry 4, wet 4
- Colorfastness: 4
- Pilling: 4
- Abrasion: 100,000 Wyzenbeek double rubs. Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan.
- ACT® Performance: