- Woven in the U.S. from approximately 80% post-consumer recycled polyester, Kivett feels exceptionally soft. Inspired by classic menswear plaid, Kivett has timeless modern style and works hard thanks to its contract-grade durability. Plus, it can be easily cleaned with diluted bleach.
- Family friendly
- Fade resistant
- Fabric Content: 80% post-consumer waste, 20% polyester
- Woven In: United States
- Application: indoor upholstery
- Certification: ACT® contract grade
- Flammability: Pass CA TB 117-2013 Sect. 1
- Cleaning Code: SW, solvent or water based, diluted bleach cleanable, see care instructions
- Price Group: Group 2
- Fabric Type: Plain weave fabrics are elegant in their simplicity. An over-under weaving method creates fabrics with a smooth surface and clean look. Plain weaves enhance modern furniture by keeping the focus on the silhouette of the piece.
- Stain-repellent Finish: no
- Fabric Direction: railroaded
- Crocking: dry 4, wet 4
- Colorfastness: 5
- Pilling: 4
- Abrasion: 100,000 Wyzenbeek double rubs. Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan.
- ACT® Performance: