- For regular maintenance, hose off the surface periodically and spot clean with a damp cloth.
- To remove stains, use water and gentle, colorless liquid detergents. Let the detergent sit for a few minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water.
- If you choose to use a pressure washer, keep the nozzle at least three feet from the surface of your furniture.
- Avoid using products that will dull the surface, such as ethyl alcohol, abrasive solvents, cleaning powders, steel wool or scouring pads.
- To prevent stains, avoid prolonged contact with oily substances and dyes.