- To clean a tile tabletop, use a mild soap with a soft cloth, drying with a towel after cleaning. Avoid abrasive cleaners and steel wool or scouring pads that may damage the enamel on the metal base.
- The epoxy grout used on the tabletop is naturally sealed and therefore stain resistant.
- The tile is not scratch resistant. We strongly encourage using trivets, coasters, placemats, and adhesive felt pads to avoid scratches.
- The tile is heat resistant, although not heat proof. Cracks may occur with prolonged exposure to heat, so avoid putting hot pots or pans on the tabletop without a trivet.
- Not suited for outdoor use in cold climates, as ceramic tile is not frost resistant.