Use the conversion rail to turn your Nest crib into a toddler bed. With its solid wood construction, lacquer finish and Arts & Crafts design, Nest is as durable as it is stylish.
We ensure all of our cribs meet or exceed all U.S. government safety standards, as well as CPSC requirements and ASTM standards. So you can all sleep soundly, confident in the safety and durability of your children's furniture.
Details of Nest Crib to Toddler Bed Conversion Rail
- Safety Certifications: meets or exceeds CPSC requirements and ASTM standards; finish is Sherwin Williams Sher-Wood® F3 Hi-Bild PreCat GREENGUARD Gold Certified® and non-toxic
- Product Certification: crib & toddler bed rail Certification PDF
- Safety Guidelines: use with a mattress 13" or shorter; use only with children who can get in and out of an adult bed
- Assembly: delivery includes assembly Instructions for future reference
- Product Origin: made in New York
- Material Origin: United States
- Item Number: 727225
Dimensions of Nest Crib to Toddler Bed Conversion Rail
- Overall: 52"w 13"h
- Leg Thickness: 2"w 1"d
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.