A Room & Board favorite since 1997, the seat height and depth of York is designed to accommodate a range of sizes with great support and comfort. This smaller scale makes it easy for this versatile chair to fit your floor plan.
This section of the page contains a carousel that visually displays various linked images one at a time. For screen reader users, these images appear in a list below. Selecting the links changes the main slide visually.
- Overall: 37"w 35"d 29"h (36"h with cushion)
- Inside Width: 24"w
- Arm Height: 25"h
- Seat Height: 19"h
- Seat Depth: 23"d
- Leg Height: 2"h
- Legs: all are removable
Will it Fit?Measuring for delivery PDF
- Construction: benchmade hardwood frame with
- Cushion Style: loose seat; loose back
- Cushion Characteristics: widely appealing relaxed comfort with a casual look; softens and settles with use; some feather loss is normal
- Seat Cushion: blend-down
- Back Cushion: fiber down blend
- Cushion Care: down cushion
- Certification: CertiPUR-US® certified foam
- Approximate Product Weight: 85 lbs.
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in North Carolina
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 10008165
Ideas & Advice
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.