Runa's silhouette makes it a comfortable and versatile office chair solution. Its lightweight and compact design makes it easy to move from room to room, ideal for conference rooms, collaborative workspaces and more. Runa's flexible back cradles you as you sit while reducing pressure points. A multi-density foam seat cushion offers a comfortable seat and is softer in front for thigh comfort and firmer in back for additional support.
This chair is available in the U.S. only at Room & Board.
- Overall: 22"w 22"d 32-36"h
- Armrest Height: 7"h
- Seat Height: 17-21"h
- Floor to Top of Armrest: 24-28"h
- Seat Details: multi-density foam cushion; softer in front for thigh comfort, firmer in back for support
- Caster Details: soft plastic casters ideal for hard floors, like wood, tile or cement; also suitable for carpeted floors
- Lumbar support: flexible contoured back
- Armrest adjustability: fixed height
- Seat adjustability: height
- Swivels 360 degrees
- Material: polypropylene
- Material Detail: Polypropylene is a resilient, non-toxic and odorless plastic that can be crafted into sturdy furniture or soft woven fibers. This versatile material doesn’t absorb moisture and is UV- and stain-resistant, making it an ideal choice for outdoor spaces.
- Color: black
- Secondary Material: polyester
- Color: black
- Certification: Okamura Runa® is GREENGUARD Certified® for low chemical emissions; meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA X5.1-2017 standards for commercial use
- Assembly: In-home Delivery includes assembly; unassembled via UPS Shipping
- Product Origin: made in Japan
- Material Origin: imported
- Item Number: 662997
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.