- Harrow's sophisticated texture and soft hand are beautiful to look at and feel. Inspired by a mid-century tweed pattern found in the textile mill's archives, this fabric's multicolor, crosshatch design features subtle luster and depth. Designed to withstand daily use, it is woven in the U.S., only for Room & Board.
- Family friendly
- Dog friendly
- Fade resistant
- Fabric Content: 39% polyester, 39% post-consumer recycled polyester, 22% rayon
- Woven In: United States
- Application: indoor upholstery
- Certification: ACT® contract grade
- Flammability: Pass CA TB 117-2013 Sect. 1
- Cleaning Code: S, solvent based, see care instructions
- Price Group: Group 2
- Fabric Type: Plain weave fabrics are elegant in their simplicity. An over-under weaving method creates fabrics with a smooth surface and clean look. Plain weaves enhance modern furniture by keeping the focus on the silhouette of the piece.
- Stain-repellent Finish: no
- Fabric Direction: railroaded
- Crocking: dry 4, wet 3
- Colorfastness: 4
- Pilling: 4
- Abrasion: 30,000 Wyzenbeek double rubs. Abrasion test results exceeding ACT Performance Guidelines are not an indicator of product lifespan.
- ACT® Performance: