Fabric with Oil-and-Wax Finished Wood
- Vacuum fabric regularly with an upholstery attachment.
- If cushions are removable, fluff them regularly.
- Blot spills immediately. See our Fabric & Upholstery care information for detailed spot cleaning instructions.
Oil-and-Wax Finished Wood Care
- Use a slightly damp cloth to dust the wood as needed. Wipe dry.
- Blot spills immediately.
- Treat the wood with Room & Board Satin Wax annually, or more often, if the wood feels dry.
- Before treating the wood, remove cushions or take precautions to protect fabric from Satin Wax.
- Apply Satin Wax with a clean, white cloth following the direction of the grain pattern. Use another cloth to remove excess wax and buff to a smooth finish.
- Wait 24-48 hours for the wood to dry before placing any removable cushions back on the piece.
- Room & Board Satin Wax can be purchased in our stores, online or by calling 800.301.9720.