- If your rug arrives with curled ends, roll the ends in the opposite direction for a time until the rug relaxes.
- Using a rug pad will extend the life of your rug, prevent slipping and provide cushioning.
- Rotate your rug every six months to avoid uneven fading and wear patterns.
- Regular vacuuming will keep the rug in great condition.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean sponge or cloth to absorb the spill and use a spot cleaner such as Resolve for stains.
- Professionally clean for set-in stains or as needed.