This section of the page contains a carousel that visually displays various linked images one at a time. For screen reader users, these images appear in a list below. Selecting the links changes the main slide visually.
Developed in California, these origami-inspired flush-mount ceiling lights add eye-catching drama to your home. Beautiful material is laser-cut and then carefully folded and stitched together, creating functional works of art. Light glows through both the shade and the laser-cut folds, creating an interesting pattern on the ceiling and walls. You can only find these pendants at Room & Board.
- Overall: 22" diameter 10"h
- Ceiling Plate Dimensions: 5" diameter .5"h
- Bulb: not included
- Recommended/Replacement: R&B dimmable LED (100w comparable) Shop this item
- Maximum Wattage: 60W
- Ceiling Plate Color: brass
- Cord Detail: 6'; grey fabric
- Dimmable: yes
- 3-way: no
- Assembly: ceiling light instructions PDF
- Lighting Certification: no;
- Care: vacuum with brush attachment or dust with soft bristle brush; spot clean with white cloth and mild detergent
- Type: primary; accent
- Considerations: use only LED light bulbs with this fixture
- Shade: linenColor: ivory
- Installation: hardwire only; professional installation recommended
- Product Weight: 3 lbs.
- Warning: California residents Proposition 65
- Product Origin: made in California
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 488615
Ideas & Advice
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.