Made from pure, felted New Zealand wool, our Arden loop rug has a deep, resilient pile that feels incredibly plush underfoot. This rug is machine woven in the U.S. and has a clean, minimal backing with a modern look.
Please note that shedding is a natural occurrence in high-quality wool rugs, but will decrease over time. The amount of shedding will depend on the traffic pattern and use of your rug.
Details of Arden High Loop 6'x9' Rug
- Overall: 6'w 9'l
- Pile Height: 1.25"h
- Edge Detail: clean-cut edge creates a natural profile
- Backing: flexible latex, for securing yarns and creating a smooth back
- Construction: machine loomed & hand finished
- Consideration: shedding is a natural occurrence, but will decrease over time; most shedding occurs within the first 3-6 months; rug pad recommended for hard floors to protect floor surface, add cushioning and reduce movement Shop rug pads
- Product Origin: made in Georgia
- Material Origin: United States and imported
- Item Number: 489419
Great Customer Photos
Share your modern style #roomandboard
The following is an image carousel of customer submitted images. You can browse all of the images in the carousel in the list below.